AnimeRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AnimeRock

.:Where Anime Is The Key:.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Rules of AnimeRock! READ PLEASE!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NunGun
Admin
Admin
NunGun

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-12

The Rules of AnimeRock! READ PLEASE!! Empty
PostSubject: The Rules of AnimeRock! READ PLEASE!!   The Rules of AnimeRock! READ PLEASE!! Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:20 pm

BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING, PLEASE READ THE RULES (if I forget anything, please complete this Nae) :

1) Do NOT insult or harrass other members, including the Admins and Moderators.

2) Write PROPERLY. (Don't use abreviations such as "brb" or "sry") However, small things like not starting with a capital at the beggining of a phrase or not using apostrophies or whatever dont matter (lets not get to posh and stuff)

3) Do NOT create topics with sexual, racist, offensive, unnapropriate or non-related content.

4) Do NOT write rude words or stuff. (such as the "F" word or the "S" word, etc)

5) Please try NOT to go off-topic (although I'm not the best person to say this -_-'" )

6) Do NOT create topics which already exist. This will only confuse and occupy space for nothing.

7) Maximum size of signatures: 500x100 pixels AND/OR 470x150 pixels

8 ) Maximum size of avatars: 150x200 pixels 64kB

IF YOU BREAK ANY OF THESE RULES MORE THAN 3 TIMES, Nae OR ME (OR BOTH) WILL HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOU... (KNOW WHAT I MEAN?).

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS (I HOPE YOU DID).

Last edited by NunGun on Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://animerock.niceboard.net
Sapiens

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of AnimeRock! READ PLEASE!!   The Rules of AnimeRock! READ PLEASE!! Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:31 am

Hm.. bem, não consegui abrir um tópico nas dúvidas, por isso pergunto aqui: isto só é permitido falar em inglês?

Já agora, sou o Canon do EO.
Back to top Go down
Naebasa-chan
Admin
Admin
Naebasa-chan

Number of posts : 479

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of AnimeRock! READ PLEASE!!   The Rules of AnimeRock! READ PLEASE!! Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:26 am

Canon? O Canon do RPG? Sim, supostamente... Em inglês. Pode ser que criemos um tópico para falar em português, se os users assim o desejarem^^ Feliz por te receber^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.naebasa-chan.deviantart.com
NunGun
Admin
Admin
NunGun

Number of posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of AnimeRock! READ PLEASE!!   The Rules of AnimeRock! READ PLEASE!! Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:29 pm

uma palavra: DIVERTE-TE!!!!

(sim, pode ser que criemos um topico so para portugas mas vamos esperar mais um pouco Smile )
Back to top Go down
http://animerock.niceboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of AnimeRock! READ PLEASE!!   The Rules of AnimeRock! READ PLEASE!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rules of AnimeRock! READ PLEASE!!
Page 1 of 1