AnimeRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AnimeRock

.:Where Anime Is The Key:.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??

Go down 
+4
Asuka_Fujiwara
Nessa-chan
Naebasa-chan
NunGun
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NunGun
Admin
Admin
NunGun

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:03 pm

Ghosts, spirits, UFO's, aliens, etc. do you believe in them??

ok, ill tell you a story which happened today.

today i went out with two friends of mine. then one of them suddently decided to play the "Game of the Glass" (o jogo do copo in portuguese). Do you it?
i'll suppose you know it (but if you dont, ill explain it later).
Anyway, THE GLASS MOVED ON ITS OWN. pale IM NOT KIDDING GUYS!! ive always believed that there were somethings that just cant be explained, but i had never tried this "game" before.
i was F-A-S-C-I-N-A-T-E-D. affraid none of us were moving the glass on purpose.
if you dont believe me, i understand. try it yourself to see if anything happens Razz
and if youve already tried tell us about it! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://animerock.niceboard.net
Naebasa-chan
Admin
Admin
Naebasa-chan

Number of posts : 479

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:05 pm

You know what I think, sis^^ Everything is possible^^

EVERYBODY knows that game. And yeah, it moves on it's own xD I never played, but I know how things are xD
Did you brake the glass afterwords? Otherwise the spirit will be traped...
A friend of mine played on a restaurant, so none had the courage to break it xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.naebasa-chan.deviantart.com
NunGun
Admin
Admin
NunGun

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:25 pm

(OFF: mais um ponto em comum! EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!! XD)

about breaking the glass, i thought of that but my friends didnt seem to remember that and i dont think my other friend would have broke the glass. her mom would REALLY be pissed at her XDD

i told my mom but, as i expected, she didnt believe me. (its a bit irritating)
but my dad believed me 'cause he has already experienced a REALLY frightening experience with a supernatural phenomenon. want me to tell you about it? XD
Back to top Go down
Naebasa-chan
Admin
Admin
Naebasa-chan

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:40 pm

You think I'd say "no" to a question like that?
YESH!! TELL
I hope it doesn't scares the HECK out of me...

OFF: 52 xDD
Back to top Go down
Nessa-chan
Obcessed
Obcessed
Nessa-chan

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:37 am

"Everything is possible" your stealing Adidas' slogan :O xD (or a similar version anyways xD)

Yeah I tottaly belive in spirits and such. I have lots of dejá vus and wierd dreams(about the most random conversation of my life or something) that come true (a bit of a "vision" but a stupid one anyway :X) . Also I have a friend who's paggan (witch) so I belive in the most wierd things on earth (even vampires and werewolfs xD)
Back to top Go down
http://lady-van.deviantart.com
NunGun
Admin
Admin
NunGun

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:30 pm

ok! ill tell you the story my dad told me. AND HE WASNT LIYNG OR KIDDING. I CAN TELL Suspect

anyway, here goes:

when my dad was younger (before he even married my mom), he went to his uncle's house/farm in the countryside (well, obviously). But there was something special about that place: it was located right beside a cemetery where these guys used to dig up dead bodies so a doctor (which gave them money to do this) could examine the bodies in the inside and stuff to study. Later on, they were arrested XD
anyways, one night my dad was in his room and closed the door. then suddently, he starts to hear foot steps in the corridor, the pictures swinging on the wall of the corridor and then he sees the door handle of his room moving, like someone (or something) was trying to open the door. my dad was REALLY scared. Shocked then it stopped.
the next morning, he asked his uncle if he had played a prank on him but he said no. and it was probably true what his uncle said because he had to wake up everyday at about 5 in the morning and i doubt that he was gonna waist his night playing a prank on my dad. pale
gives the creeeeeeeeeeps... (at least it gave me the creeps when i heard it XD)
Back to top Go down
Naebasa-chan
Admin
Admin
Naebasa-chan

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:27 am

OMG! That is soooo weird Shocked
Sheesh! I'd hate to live near a cemetery...
Have you heard about "Bloody Mary"? In the bathroom, at midnight. In front of the mirror, say: "Bloody Mary" 3x. Acording to the myth, she will show up, and you have to break the mirror... or else...
Back to top Go down
Nessa-chan
Obcessed
Obcessed
Nessa-chan

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:45 am

what a story O.O

well I hate the bloody Mary story, it gives me the creeps pale
living near a cemitery....only if it was one of those storys about vampires XD I hate zombies (they're ugly). Ghosts are okay, I guess. But I've never seen one (yet >_>)
Back to top Go down
Naebasa-chan
Admin
Admin
Naebasa-chan

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:54 am

I haven't seen a ghost, YET xDD
There are other myths, like closing all doors and typing 666 in your cell, and one door opens?
I probably wouldn't try, but I think it's really interesting!

Vampires Rock!
Back to top Go down
NunGun
Admin
Admin
NunGun

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:17 am

i never heard about the Bloody Mary story or the 666 story (although i know that its the number of satan).
there are other scary stories like that such as whistling after midnight and repeting your own name in front of a mirror 6 or 7 times before you go to sleep.
Actually, a friend of friend of a girl in my class (confusing, huh? XD) whistled after midnight one night to see if anything happened. Nothing happened at that moment, but two days later she died (she was run over by a car). pale creeeeepy...

i dont think im ever gonna try any of those, but i did have a scary ezxperience once. Although i think it was just a night fear. but it freaked the hell out of me!! XDD

but i suppose it also has a little to do with the person's beliefs. i think psycology might have a little to do with this stuff, no? scratch
Back to top Go down
Nessa-chan
Obcessed
Obcessed
Nessa-chan

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:40 am

Note to self: never whistle after midnight :X

There are really creep things out there. I just respect, I don't try to find it.
Back to top Go down
Asuka_Fujiwara
Addicted
Addicted
Asuka_Fujiwara

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:47 am

I kinda believe in Supernatural stuff....=3

You have to watch Supernatural! YEI! 8D
Back to top Go down
http://asukafujiwara.deviantart.com
Naebasa-chan
Admin
Admin
Naebasa-chan

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:09 am

I agree with you, Nessa.
The wisthle sorry creeped me out...
SuperNatural!!!

I don't remember creepy stuff that happened to me... (thank goodness)
What happened to you, sis?
Back to top Go down
kiyo
Noob
Noob
kiyo

Number of posts : 24
Location : anywhere and nowhere... actually in a hidden place. you can visit me. but ups... it's hidden x3

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:47 am

supernatural stuff is just supernatural...
but well...
sometimes when i'm alone there happen creapy things. no.. i didn't ment my brother sits in the room corner , it's dark and he sings "nanaanananaaaa" or something like it... Suspect
just other creapy things... and i must say the truth .. i kinda believe in that stuff... it's the "magic" for one day , then people just feel "magical" (no i'm not a barbie!).
maybe i'm just too crazy to say this XDDD lol!
well... that's it, i guess Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nessa-chan
Obcessed
Obcessed
Nessa-chan

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:04 am

I don't have neighbors above m (the apartment is empty) but sometimes I hear noises, like footsteps *more before the recent family than now they're gone...xD* (maybe are roachs affraid )

but I do belive in such stuff -.-'

and did you know "magic" is that one with bunny's and shows and "cartolas"? the one with pagans and wiccans is "magick" (I didn't know this till a friend told me xD)
Back to top Go down
Naebasa-chan
Admin
Admin
Naebasa-chan

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:24 am

Paggan... magick... forms of interpretation. I had no knowledge that related those words... Like I said, interesting points of view.
Back to top Go down
kiyo
Noob
Noob
kiyo

Location : anywhere and nowhere... actually in a hidden place. you can visit me. but ups... it's hidden x3

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:56 am

I sometimes hear a knocking on my window at night... then i go there, nothing.
Again a knocking. And i go there again and... (You know....) NOTHING!!!!! First i was wondering what it is, because it was winter and the birds were gone (the birds... they can escape from hell....omg... must stop it!!) and it was in the middle of the night. Suspect

And another time (well... just this week on my vacations XDDD) l a friend and i were alone at home for one day or so (her parents and brother were on vacation together, mine on a party and my brother by his friend). We saw some horror films and suddenly, the light is off. We think "uhm...okay... maybe we should go check it. “So we go to the cellar and look. There was a strange noise behind us. And we run upstairs. A few minutes later, i asked err if we would go downstairs again. She just looked at me like "are you crazy???? “But well... on the way downstairs it was still dark, we were too stupid to go towards and look if Te thingy there is okay, we heard that noise again but this time, it was like someone was breathing down there. : Pale: loud and so (you know... *sigh*). We would go downstairs, but it was scary. Just that moment my storage was screaming for food, something that was warm and taste (like cookies Razz ) . I was praying there wasn’t something strange, like my brother when he plays naruto (oh yeah... that’s kind of strange...). So i go downstairs hear that noise and pulled my friend downstairs. She screamed like a baby when she felt right into the plastic bones and i searched the case thingy for electricity. The noise was still there. When i found the case thingy, i looked in it (there was a torch. thank you god!) and tried to fang the problem. But i also could hear the noise coming near. Anyway i turned around. But there was nothing. I couldn't hear my friend anymore (well thank you!) and looked again into the box. There was the noise again. I turned around and looked a bit scary. I even pointed tee torch to all places there (the only thing i found was a mouse in the corner, but i don’t think the breath of that cute little animal is so heavy). Nothing. I turned back to the case and found a cable there. I put it on the right place and the house turned bright again. Afterwards I went upstairs again and asked a bit confused but like playing around: " your should go to the doctor!" she: "why?" me: „well... downstairs there (i pointed at the door to the cellar) you were breathing so heavily.... she: "it wasn't me" me: "sure. “
Later when we were sleeping (upstairs), i went down to drink water. Didn’t turn on the light. And suddenly there was this noise again. I dropped the glass. The noise was really close to me. I screamed and hearted someone running downstairs, it was my friend. She asked what happened and so. But i was like "GOSH! “And didn't say anything, because the noise was of when I heard her coming down. Afterwards i didn't put my feet in that house again.
Believe me or not... but it was creepy!

Anyway, I’m glad to be at home now XDDDDDDDD

uiuiui... long long post... i don't use to write so much... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Naebasa-chan
Admin
Admin
Naebasa-chan

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:23 pm

GUYS YOU ARE CREEPING ME OUT
I'm enjoying this. Well, to tell the truth, I've always been afraid of the dark Razz
Back to top Go down
Nessa-chan
Obcessed
Obcessed
Nessa-chan

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:47 am

Wow what a story Oô
Well yeah, I'm afraid of the dark, it's the only thing "supernatural" that scares the hell out of me pale silent since anything exposed to the light powers isnt scary ^^; *except for spiders and they're nets *runs away* *. Well, the darkness and the scary clowns :X xD
Back to top Go down
Naebasa-chan
Admin
Admin
Naebasa-chan

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:04 am

Spiders!!! I like animals!
Light, it just brings all good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Nessa-chan
Obcessed
Obcessed
Nessa-chan

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:42 am

it depends *is thinking of bad-chrno and vampires*, well maybe it brings the nice side of people or something scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
kiyo
Noob
Noob
kiyo

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:12 pm

did you ever been in a cemitery at midnight???? my brother,i and one of his friends were thee. well i wasn't in front of thegates... that was so creepy....!!!!!!!!!! affraid

Last edited by kiyo on Mon May 19, 2008 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nessa-chan
Obcessed
Obcessed
Nessa-chan

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:44 pm

I only like those haunted ones. so...no I have never been in a cemitery at midnight >__> xD but I have been on the haunted house next to my school *they say the owners dyed in the pits that are next to the house* silent
Back to top Go down
Asuka_Fujiwara
Addicted
Addicted
Asuka_Fujiwara

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:55 am

It was a wednesday night and me and two friends were watching a terror movie. We were on my living-room with the lights off ( my living-room is really big and scary, we could listened the wind because of my fireplace ). So...the movie was in a scary part and suddenly the door opened. I screamed and I hugged my friend (I'm pathetic, I know... ). It was my mother and she told us to sleep, but we didn't do it, we watched movies until 5:15 a.m.

Stupid story I guess...xD

(sorry my bad english)
Back to top Go down
http://asukafujiwara.deviantart.com
NunGun
Admin
Admin
NunGun

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:13 am

great (and scary) story kiyo! XDD loved it

about what happened to me (sis asked), well im not sure if it was a night fear or if i was seeing things. drunken
anyway, it was VERY early in the morning (possibly 6 or 7) and i woke up. but when i woke up, i saw (or thought i saw) my brother coming out of the toilet with his hands against eachother (like he was praying) and coming into my room slowly. i couldn't see his face. but this is the part that makes me think this was a night fear or whatever: whenever i blinked my eyes the figure (supposebly my brother) disapperared but 1 second later it was coming back from the same place (the toilets)! and i tryed to keep my eyes open to see what would happen, but i couldn't. it was like some force was closing my eyes without me wanting to. after a few minutes i decided to pick up my courage and run to my parents room (hey, i was about 9, ok? XD) pale anyway, i quickly forgot about it. Razz

but i do usually have stressful dreams. Neutral you know, like when someone's chasing you and you get really nervous and stuff.
i think ive said this before, but i dreamed of the apocalipse once. when i woke up was shaking and really surprised. another one of those stressful dreams. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeRock :: EXTRAS :: General Chat-
Jump to: