AnimeRock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AnimeRock

.:Where Anime Is The Key:.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??

Go down 
+4
Asuka_Fujiwara
Nessa-chan
Naebasa-chan
NunGun
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nessa-chan
Obcessed
Obcessed
Nessa-chan

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:14 am

to Kiyo: yeah probably *nods*

to Nae: yeah I get that feeling to but it has nothing to do with teachers nor other people, it's more like an invisible being silent
Back to top Go down
http://lady-van.deviantart.com
Naebasa-chan
Admin
Admin
Naebasa-chan

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:20 am

Still it is weird... I mean... I really understand that... Sometimes I'm somewhere and I feel watched...
Back to top Go down
http://www.naebasa-chan.deviantart.com
kiyo
Noob
Noob
kiyo

Number of posts : 24
Location : anywhere and nowhere... actually in a hidden place. you can visit me. but ups... it's hidden x3
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:14 pm

maybe a perv ghost ....... i think those exist... pale
Back to top Go down
Naebasa-chan
Admin
Admin
Naebasa-chan

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:18 pm

kiyo wrote:
maybe a perv ghost ....... i think those exist... pale
Yeah... pale
Back to top Go down
kiyo
Noob
Noob
kiyo

Number of posts : 24
Location : anywhere and nowhere... actually in a hidden place. you can visit me. but ups... it's hidden x3
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:21 pm

or maybe.... just someone from your family who died a long time ago or ... donnu.. the only thing we can say is, that thing in the corner (points at corner) is a something that noody can see... Sad

-----
YAY!! I'M A NOOB Evil
Back to top Go down
NunGun
Admin
Admin
NunGun

Number of posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:48 am

all that stuff is pretty much ccrreeppyy!!!
Back to top Go down
http://animerock.niceboard.net
Naebasa-chan
Admin
Admin
Naebasa-chan

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:29 pm

From our present conversation, I guess we all agree on earth-bound spirits (although it scares me a little... specially the "perv ghost"...), but what do you think it happens after crossing over?

As you all probably know, I've been through a loss... so I won't miss this oportunity to thank Korethi, because she - and her alone - was able to calm me down before it all happened. Thank you. I love you...

I AM FINE
Back to top Go down
Korethi
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:35 pm

Naebasa-chan wrote:
From our present conversation, I guess we all agree on earth-bound spirits (although it scares me a little... specially the "perv ghost"...), but what do you think it happens after crossing over?

As you all probably know, I've been through a loss... so I won't miss this oportunity to thank Korethi, because she - and her alone - was able to calm me down before it all happened. Thank you. I love you...

I AM FINE
If anyone's a pervy ghost, it's me.

Aww...and I made poetry for it too. Does this mean that it is irrelevant now?
Back to top Go down
Naebasa-chan
Admin
Admin
Naebasa-chan

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:27 am

Korethi wrote:
Naebasa-chan wrote:

I AM FINE

omg... irrelevant? not.. really... but I feel much better now...
Back to top Go down
Korethi
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:03 pm

Naebasa-chan wrote:
Korethi wrote:
Naebasa-chan wrote:

I AM FINE

omg... irrelevant? not.. really... but I feel much better now...
I know. And I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
Naebasa-chan
Admin
Admin
Naebasa-chan

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:11 pm

It's incredibly weird to hear what I say to other people... I usually keep my problems to myself and it's odd for me to recieve comfort... Thank you.
It must have been disturbing to see me lose control. I am always calm, focused, kind and happy.. it have been strange seeing me like that. You were almost yelling at me, telling me to calm down. I am sorry..I shouldn't have freaken out on you..I didn't insult you or anything.. but I was too nervous to enjoy your presence. but I did that after you calmed me.
Back to top Go down
Korethi
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:11 am

Naebasa-chan wrote:
It's incredibly weird to hear what I say to other people... I usually keep my problems to myself and it's odd for me to recieve comfort... Thank you.
It must have been disturbing to see me lose control. I am always calm, focused, kind and happy.. it have been strange seeing me like that. You were almost yelling at me, telling me to calm down. I am sorry..I shouldn't have freaken out on you..I didn't insult you or anything.. but I was too nervous to enjoy your presence. but I did that after you calmed me.
You're welcome. Yes, it was disturbing to see you lose control and yes, I was yelling at you from this side of the computer and the world. But do not apologize- lots of people would have done the same thing in your position, myself included. You didn't insult me and even if you did, it doesn't matter. Cides, I'm not easily insulted. But do not think that your nervousness was any less of a reason to contact me. I'm glad that you did and I'm happy that I was able to calm you down.
Back to top Go down
Naebasa-chan
Admin
Admin
Naebasa-chan

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:32 am

I panic with ease... Yelling... if you were here, you would probably slap me to take me out of that state. xD
It doesn't matter... at that moment I needed YOU and you were there. Just seeing you there calmed me down, because I went there looking for you.
And I enjoy your company. And I love you...
Thank you
Back to top Go down
Korethi
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:31 am

Naebasa-chan wrote:
I panic with ease... Yelling... if you were here, you would probably slap me to take me out of that state. xD
It doesn't matter... at that moment I needed YOU and you were there. Just seeing you there calmed me down, because I went there looking for you.
And I enjoy your company. And I love you...
Thank you
And if I did, you would be the first person that I slapped. Which I most likely would, then hug you. I know that you needed me then- you needed someone and I was there, coincidentally, which was really weird for that day, but anyway- but despite all of it, I'm glad that you're feeling better and that- hopefully- you won't do anything drastic.
Back to top Go down
Naebasa-chan
Admin
Admin
Naebasa-chan

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:40 pm

I wasn't looking for someone. I really was looking for you. Yes, you. You were in my thoughts and thank goodness you were online.
By the way, I am fully recovered.
I am sorry for my selfish behavior at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Korethi
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:48 pm

Naebasa-chan wrote:
I wasn't looking for someone. I really was looking for you. Yes, you. You were in my thoughts and thank goodness you were online.
Ballocks! You were not selfish, you were concerned. I don't take apologies for concerned people, well, I do. But you did nothing wrong. And now- you're better. This is all good news- you know what I mean. It's scary though to think that you were actually looking for me, but hell- I don't mind. The funny thing was, at the moment, I wasn't supposed to be online but I was and then the chain was made.
Back to top Go down
Naebasa-chan
Admin
Admin
Naebasa-chan

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:43 pm

Korethi wrote:
Naebasa-chan wrote:
Ballocks! You were not selfish, you were concerned. I don't take apologies for concerned people, well, I do. But you did nothing wrong. And now- you're better. This is all good news- you know what I mean. It's scary though to think that you were actually looking for me, but hell- I don't mind. The funny thing was, at the moment, I wasn't supposed to be online but I was and then the chain was made.
We do have weird online moments O_o Chains after chains, and aftter that, chains...
Back to top Go down
Korethi
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:39 pm

Naebasa-chan wrote:
Korethi wrote:
Naebasa-chan wrote:
We do have weird online moments O_o Chains after chains, and aftter that, chains...
But we love those weird online moments. Too many chains...
Back to top Go down
Naebasa-chan
Admin
Admin
Naebasa-chan

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:39 am

Korethi wrote:
Naebasa-chan wrote:
Korethi wrote:
Naebasa-chan wrote:
But we love those weird online moments. Too many chains...
Yes, we love them^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??   Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it?? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Stuff - do you believe in it??
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeRock :: EXTRAS :: General Chat-
Jump to: